Saturday, August 15, 2015

Halloween is coming~



I know, it might seem like a long ways off, but Halloween is just around the corner. Soon the nights will be getting cooler, the days will be getting shorter, and that spooky feeling will be in the air once more.

Halloween always makes me think of my book Storyteller, which begins at Halloween time. This year I have some exciting Storyteller news. The entire Storyteller series will be coming to print in a single volume, just in time for Halloween reading!



The Storyteller Series tells the story of a young fairy hidden in the human world who has to save her home world- The True World- from forces that threaten to destroy everything. It's an epic middle-grade tale to appeals to all readers that's been compared to The Chronicles of Narnia and Fablehaven.

~Praise for Storyteller~

This story blew me away. As a middle grade story, it's a success with plenty of social strife and a little innocent romance. But what really gets me is the world building, the fantasy and the adventure. Plus, there is an element of danger that soon builds into quite a gripping story, nothing at all what I expected in the early chapters. The writing is smooth and easy to read without being simplistic. The plot development is solid, and I really enjoy the unique way Lily learns about her mother.

The character development is also noteworthy. Each person, friend or foe, is unique and believable. The good guys aren't perfect and the bad guys are scary, but not invincible.

Overall I loved this story because it's exciting and reminds me of The Neverending Story. It's one I know I'll read again and again. I recommend this to young and old, anyone who loves fantasy and modern fairy tales. ~ Goodreads reviewer

Be sure to follow me on Goodreads for updates on the print book coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment